Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jennifer Weatherly



By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info fpr creating sessionography

ALBUMS

JK 13 Lucky Day: Lucky Day; Loving Like Strangers; Roll On Santa Fe; Don't Know How Lucky You Are; Distance; He Lays It All On The Line; Swimming Upstream; Bye Bye Love; Apt. #9; The Rest Is History – 95 (reissued in 2000 on Orchard 5351)
JK 14  In The Name Of Love: Ain't Through Lovin' You Yet; In the Name of Love; Whisper; Boogie Till the Cows Come Home; Lonely Street; The Lies That Bind; No One Has to Tell You; When I Sing For Him; Lonesome Train; I Never Knew I Could Feel This Way – 97
Orchard 7100 Jennifer Weatherly Live: Lucky Day; Lies That Bind; Rest is History; Apartment #9;Boogie Till The Cows Come Home; Bye Bye Love; Ain't Through Lovin' You Yet; He Lays It All On The Line; No One Has to Tell You; I Never Knew I Could Feel This Way; Roll on Santa Fe; Rocky Top; Wastin' Time With You; Rolling in My Sweet Baby's Arms – 05-09-00
JK 64016 Something's About To Happen: . Heartaches and Honky Tonks;  Believin';  Something's About to Happen; Another Day;  Leanin' On My Lovin' Arms;  The Fine Art of Holding a Woman;  Forever Loving You;  The Deep End;  Teardrops for Friends;  Red Wine Valentine; Shiver of Lonesome;  I Took the Torch;The Dark End of the Street - 01
JK 1331 Playing Favorites: Hillbilly Rock; Ring of Fire;     Dance; Fast as You/Oh Pretty Woman; She's Got You; Devil Went Down to Georgia; Country Roads; Blue Side of Town;  It's Only Make Believe; Gospel Medley: Amazing Grace/I Saw the Light/Will the Circle Be Unbroke - 04

No comments:

Post a Comment