Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Johner Brothers



Ken Johner

Brad Johner
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography

ALBUMS

Stardust/Westar Records [CAN] JB 1CD Some Kind Of Magic: Goodbye For Good; I Don‘t Wanna Know; Old Gang; Where The Highway Divides; If It Was You; Right On Time; Why Did I Mistake You; Stranded In Love; Thank God I'm A Country Boy; Bigger Man Thana Me - 91
Sceptre [CAN] CD 94013 My Brother And Me: My Brother And Me; That's How The Boys Play; Leave Your Leavin' Alone; To Keep The Country Boy Alive; One Horse Town; Starting Right Now; If I Had Us; Light My Fire; That's Alright; Smooth Bottom Autumn - 93
Johner Brothers [CAN] JBXM 1 One Winter's Night: Here Comes Santa Claus; Let It Snow; The Christmas Song; Sleigh Ride; Away In A Manger; Winter Wonderland; Frosty The Snowman; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas; It Came Upon A Midnight Clear; Merry Christmas From Me – 11-93
Warner Music Canada [CAN]  CD 12005 Ten More Miles: Ten More Miles; First Love; These Walls; A Little Too Late; Feel So Bad; Hillbilly, Country Boy; Home In Our Heart; Some Lonely Woman; Livin' The Way I Am; Children Of The Wildworld - 95
Warner Music Canada [CAN]  2 26412 The Perfect Life: One Hot August Day; The Perfect Life; Still In Love With You; Maybe She'll Change Her Mind; See Jane Run; Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda; I Don't Wanna Know; Somewhere In The Middle Of Nowhere; Lonely After All; Head Over Heels In Love; I Can't Make You Love Me; Still In Love With You : Reprise - 95
Johner Brothers [CAN] JBCD 02001 Greatest Hits: Goodbye For Good; Old Gang; My Brother And Me; Country Boy Alive; One Horse Town; Starting Right Now; Light In My Life; Ten More Miles; Hillbilly, Country Boy; A Little Too Late; First Love; The Perfect Life; Maybe She'll Change Her Mind; Still In Love With You; See Jane Run; Head Over Heels; Good Ol' Days) – 02
O‘ Reilly Int. Ent. [CAN] no # Music Anthology: Goodbye For Good; Old Gang; My Brother And Me; Country Boy Alive; One Horse Town; Starting Right Now; Light In My Life; Ten More Miles; Hillbilly, Country Boy; A Little Too Late; First Love; The Perfect Life; Maybe She'll Change Her Mind; Still In Love With You; See Jane Run; Head Over Heels; Good Ol' Days 0- 03 (credited to Brad Johner)


Brad Johner [CAN] ? (UPC193428072732) The Collection: One Hot August Day; The Perfect Life; My Brother and Me; Maybe She'll Change Her Mind; See Jane Run; When Heaven Opens Up; Hello; She Looks a Lot Like You; Head over Heels; Free; The Last Saskatchewan Pirate; The Farmer's Back; Still in Love with You; Still in Love with You (Reprise) – 07-06-14 Johner Brothers tracks credite to Brad Johner
 





No comments:

Post a Comment