Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nathan Clark



*28 May 1990 Liverpool, UK
By Paguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS

? Starting Out:  Working Man; 40 Shades Of Green;  If Tomorrow Never Comes;  After All These Years; Red Rose Café;  Carrickfergus;  Rose Of Clare;  Fields Of Athenry; Look At Us; Isle On Innissfree; Sweet 16;  Erin Gra Mo Chroi - 07
Sharpe Music [UK] JJCD 001 The Way That You Love Me:  The Way That You Love Me;After All These Years;  Break My Mind; Buck Owens Medley; Mr Man In The Moon; How Could I Love Her So Much; I Still Believe In You; Face On The Cutting Room Floor; My Dear Ireland;  Got No Reason; Leavin Of Liverpool/Star Of The County Down/Donegal Danny; Games People Play – 11-01-10
Sharpe Music [UK] JJCD 02 Time Of My Life: Time Of Your Life; The Rainbow In Glenfarne;The Dancer; Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart;Home To Aherlow;Lay Down Beside Me;Fishing In The Dark;Where Do You Go To My Lovely; Delta Dawn; My Forever Friend; Spainish Lady/Holy Ground/Westmeath Bachelor; On The One Road – 11-07-11
Sharpe Music [UK] NCMCD 01 The Live Show:  Games People Play;  Buck Owens Medley; Time Of Your Life; Walk Right Back; Beatles Medley; Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart;  Lay Down Beside Me; From A Jack To A King;  Where Do You Go To My Lovely;  Long Time Gone;  Home To Aherlow;  Go Rest High On That Mountain;  One Night At A Time;  Fishing In The Dark;  The Town I Loved So Well; Party Mix; Irish Medley; One for the Road - 12-11  (Recorded live at the Burnavon Theatre, Cookstown, Co Tyrone)
Sharpe Music [UK] NCMCD 02 Wagon Wheel: Wagon Wheel; Long Time Gone; Hug; Pub Crawl; Caledonia; Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off; You've Got a Friend; Drift Away; Botany Bay; Back to Tourmakeady; Nobody's Darlin'; If I Get an Encore- 12
Sharpe Music [UK] NCMCD 03 Where I Wanna Be: Another Time; You Look Fine; Blue To Me; All Alone Tonight; Blue Train; Letter To You; Cry To The Moon; Don't Let Go; That's Just The Way; Love Comes Knockin'; Romp 'n' Stomp Blues; Ring The Bell; Heartbroken – 05-08-13
Sharpe Music [UK] ? The Wagon Wheel Show Live: (tracks probably same as on NCMDVD02)- 31-03-14 (Aura Complex, Letterkenny)


DVD

Sharpe Music [UK JJDVD001 Live In Concert: Opening Overture; Games People Play; Buck Owens Medley; Flying Home To Aherlow; Somebody Done Somebody Wrong; Beatles Medley; Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart;  Lay Down Beside Me; Much Too Young; Long Time Gone; Where Do You Go To My Lovely; Time Of Your Life; Go Rest High On That Mountain; Fishing In The Dark; Walk Right Back; Town I Love So Well; 60s Medley; Spanish Lady Medley; Encore: One For The Road- 28-11-11
Sharpe Music [UK] NCMDVD02 The Wagon Wheel Show Live: Welcome To The Weekend;  Drift Away;  King Of The Road;  Saw You Running;  I Will Love You All My Life;  South Australia;  Caledonia;  Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off;  The Leaving Of Liverpool;  Bless The Broken Road;  Ho Hey;  Where I Wanna Be;  Hills Of Donegal;  Baton Rouge;  The Town I Loved So Well;  Old Time Rock 'N' Roll Medley;  Pub Crawl Medley;  Wagon Wheel - 16-12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment