Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ally Harron



*Derylin, CO
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS

Shargem [IRL] ? Always True: Alway's True;  Will You Travel Down This Road With Me;  Lynda On My Mind;  Woman In The Moon;  Mother's Other Man;  Solid As A Rock;  Love Is All Around Me;  You're Going Out The Same Way;  An Old Love Turned Memory;  You Got To Stand For Something;  Everybody's Somebody's Darling – 97 w. Marian Curry (also DVD with same tracks)
Intersound [IRL] ? The One I'm Holding Now: The One I'm Holding Now; Love Makes The World Go Round; Don't Stop The Music;  I Won't Be Needing You;  Wine In The Cellar;  From Here To There  To You;  The Last Country Song;  D.J For A Day;  That's Why I Sing This Way;  Lovesick Blues;  If I Could Sing A Country Song (Exactly Like George Jones);  Mother In A Vision - 00
Erne Music [IRL] ? I'd Rather Have What We Had: I'd Rather Have What We Had;  I'd Rather Have What We Had;  This Song's Just For You;  She Didn't Come Here For The Money;  Holding Things Together;  She's More To Be Pitied;  Pass Me By; We Must Have Been Out Of Our Minds; Walking Piece Of Heaven;  I'll Take The Blame;  Winter Winds;  If That's The Way You Feel;  It's All About To Change – 02 w. Marian Curry
AH [IRL] ALY-101 You're Never Too Old (To Sing A Country Song):  You're Never Too Old To Sing A Country Song;  Wild Irish Rose;  Walkin' In The Sun;  We Know Where He Is; I Ain't Crazy; Down, Down, Down; Alcohol Of Fame;  I Know That You Know;  In The Shadows Of My Mind; Cover Mama's Flowers;  End Of The World;  I Betcha My Heart I Love Ya – 05-10

No comments:

Post a Comment