Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vance Greek



*Princetown, IN
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS

Greek LP 101 He’s Done More For Me: He’s Done More For Me; Faith Unlocks The Door; Heaven Of rest; Until Then; The Last Mile Of The Way; Without Him; Remind Me Dear Lord; Had It Not Been; How Great Thou Art; Down From His Glory –  72?
Greek LP 102 The King Is Coming: The King Is Coming; God Is Near; I Believe; Peace In The Valley; Let Me Live; Put Your Hand; He Looked Beyond My Faults; In The Garden; Sheltered From The Arms Of God; The Blood Will Never Lose It’s Power – 73?
Greek LP 103 He Touched Me featuring Vance Greek: He Touched Me; Just A Closer Walk; Come Into The Ark; I’ll Fly Away; Jesus Will Outshine Them All; The Lighthouse; Life’s Railway To heaven; I Am To Blame; Crown Of Thorns; Because He Lives – 74? (MX 11133/4; Benson Sound Studio, Oklahoma City, OK)
Greek LP 104 Glory, Glory, Hallelujah:I Could Never Outlove The Lord; Heaven; For Those Tears; Going Home; He'll Understand; Then Jesus Came; Eastern Gate; When I Say Jesus; Battle Hymn - 75 (MX: LH 15256/7; Ludwig Sound Studio, ?, TX; - Vance Greek [vcl/piano], Dave Watrs [gt], Ernie Maxwell [gt], John Wilbanks [bass gt], Randy Meeks [drums], Mark Pyle [percussion])
Greek ? You Light Up My Life: (tracks unknown) -  78 MX LH 18026/7)
Morada Music 050 He’s The Answer: (tracks unknown) – 8-?
? Unforgettable: (tracks unknown) - ? (Cassette)
? Vance Greek Musical Review: Deeper than the Holler; These Lips Don't Know How to Say Goodbye;  Statue of a Fool; Here in the Real World;  If Tomorrow Never Comes; My Woman, My Woman, My Wife; The Vows Go Unbroken; A Long Line of Love; The Hand that Rocks the Cradle;  The Moon is Still Over Her Shoulder;  Wind Beneath My Wings;  I Can't Help Falling in Love With You;  Hawaiian Wedding Song;  He'll Have to Go;  Forever and Ever Amen;  I'll Leave this World Loving You; Forever's As Far As I'll Go; Unchained Melody;  Four Walls;  He Walked on Water;  The Gospel According to Luke – 9- (two cassettes)
? Angels: Angels; Tell Me His Name Again;  Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine;  It Took A Miracle;  Jesus, Take The Wheel (Gina Greek);  I Believe In A Hill Called Mount Calvary;  Had It Not Been;  Sweet Beulah Land;  Going Home;  When He Reached Down His Hand;  Through The Fire;  His Eye Is On The Sparrow (Gina Greek); The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference;  Just A Closer Walk With Thee;  Farther Along;  Where Were You  (When The World Stopped Turning);  I Bowed On My Knees And Cried Holy – 02?
? My Kind Of Country: Deeper Than The Holler;   I'll Leave This World Loving You;  From A Jack To A King;   Seein' My Father In Me;   He Walked On Water;  These Lips Don't Know How To Say Goodbye;   Forever And Ever Amen;   Green, Green Grass Of Home;   Jukebox In My Mind;   When You Say Nothing At All;  Too Busy Being In Love;   I'd Surrender All;  Daddy's Hands;  Rock Of Ages
? You Raise Me Up: South Of The Border;  You Belong To Me;  You Belong To My Heart;  Can I Help Pour Out The Rain;  Long Black Train;  True Love; Three Wooden Crosses;  Love Me With All Your Heart;  Twinkle, Twinkle, Lucky Star;  Silver Wings;  Return To Me;  I Can't Stop Loving You;  I Believe;  Wind Beneath My Wings;  I Love You For Sentimental Reasons;  True Love Ways;  At Last (Gina Greek);  Remember When;  You Raise Me Up
? Favorite Hymns: Standing On The Promises;   What A Friend We Have In Jesus;   Softly and Tenderly;   Sweet Hour Of Prayer;   I Surrender All;   The Lord's Prayer;   Sweet Bye and Bye;  In The Garden;  Wayfaring Stranger;  I Love To Tell The Story;  Are You Washed In The Blood;   Amazing Grace;  Just A Closer Walk;  It Is No Secret;   Higher Ground;   It Is Well With My Soul 
? Precous Memories: Precious Memories;   Whispering Hope;   Mansion Over The Hilltop;   Suddenly There's A Valley;  Life's Railway To Heaven;  An Evening Prayer;   Sing;  Turn Your Radio On;  It Is No Secret;  Higher Ground;  His Eye Is On The Sparrow;  Beyond The Sunset;  Gone Is The Loneliness;  May The Good Lord Bless You And Keep You
? Welcome To My World: Welcome To My World;  Danny Boy;   Personality;  Homesick;   Big Bouquet Of Roses;  More;  I Surrender All; In The Misty Moonlight;  Daddy's Hands;  Too Busy Being In Love;   Promised Land;  Unforgettable;  Can't Help Falling In Love;  You'll Never Know
? Unchained Melody: Young Love;   Statue Of A Fool;  Devil Woman;  Hawaiian Wedding Song;  Cryin'; My Woman, My Woman, My Wife;  Crying Time;  True Love;  When You Say Nothing At All; Wind Beneath My Wings; The Green, Green Grass Of Home;  Blue Bayou;  Adios Amigo;  Unchained Melody
? Love Me Tender: Love Me Tender;  When You Say Nothing At All;  Heaven Bound;   Baby, I Do;  Deeper Than The Holler;  Just A Little Lovin';   He Walked On Water;  Anytime;  I'll Leave This World Loving You;  Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By;  From A Jack To A King;  Seein' My Father In Me;  Am I Losing You;  Forever And Ever, Amen;  Make The World Go Away
? One Day At A Time: One Day At A Time;  Angel Band;  His Hand In Mine;  Meeting In The Air;  I Know Who Holds Tomorrow;  My God Is Real;  Old Mexico;  His Eye Is On The Sparrow;  Peace In The Valley;  He Rescued Me;  He Looked Beyond My Faults;  There Is No God, But God;  I Came To Praise The Lord;  Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho
? Christmas Classics: White Christmas;  An Old Christmas Card;  Jingle Bells;  O Come All Ye Faithful;  Silver Bells;  O Little Town of Bethlehem/ Away in a Manger;  Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer;  Blue Christmas;  Silent Night;  I'll Be Home For Christmas;  Let There Be Peace On Earth;  Home For Christmas;  If Every Day Could Be Like Christmas;  Little Drummer Boy;  O Holy Night
? Piano Favorites: Crazy;  Make The World Go Away;  Only You;  Georgia;  Blue Spanish Eyes;  Sentimental Journey;  Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue;  Vaya Con Dios;  Ramblin' Rose;  Let It Be Me;  Harbor Lights;  The Great Pretender;  Chariots Of Fire -  (instrumentals)
? Piano Praise: Change My Heart, O God;  We Have Come into His House;  Bind Us Together;  In His Time;  Isn't He;  Jesus Loves Me;  There's Just Something About that Name; As the Deer;  Jesus, We Just Want to Thank You;  Oh, How He Loves You and Me;  In Moments Like These;  Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus;  Sweet, Sweet Spirit;  Spirit of The Living God;  Jesus, Name Above All Names;  Shout To The Lord;  He is Lord;  His Name is Wonderful;  Everybody Ought to Know;  Isn't He Wonderful – (instrumentals)
Dova ? (UPC634479607080) Homesick: I See Love; Heartache; Pretty Angel Eyes; Oh, Baby I Do; It's You And Me Baby; True Love; Homesick; Gone Is The Loneliness; Living in the Promised Land; Senorita, Bye, Bye; Look What You Do To Me; Brokenhearted Avenue – 08-08-07
Troubadour International ? (UPC845121083620) Song Of Love: Song Of Love; Say I Do; You're Just Too Blind to See; The Girl from Old Mexico; Oh Pretty Angel Eyes; Already Homesick; Warning from Elvis; Gettin' Ready; Brand New Start;Just Me and You;  Heartache, Heartbreak; Living in the Promised Land – 03-15

No comments:

Post a Comment